$50 statement credit* when you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your new card (May 1 - July 31, 2018)
Plus, The REALTOR® Credit Card1 features:
- No annual fee
- Competitive interest rates
- No balance transfer or cash advance fees2
- The REALTOR® Credit Card Rewards Program
- Customized real estate-themed designs
- Exclusive REALTOR® branding and the ability to select an imprinted message beneath your name, such as “REALTOR,” “Commercial RE,” “Association MGMT,” or Homeownership Matters”3
- Convenient, secure online access at MyCardInfo. If you're an Online Banking user, you can get to MyCardInfo directly by clicking on your credit card account within Online Banking.
If you're not already a Credit Union member and are applying for the REALTOR® Credit Card for personal use, a membership application is part of your application.
1Membership eligibility and opening a primary savings account required to join and obtain credit.
2Your initial Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will range from 9.50% to 18.00% based on your creditworthiness. After this, your APR is subject to change monthly based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the prior month. Credit card rates apply to cash advances, balance transfers, and outstanding balances on purchases. There is no annual fee, no balance transfer fee and no cash advance fee. Foreign transactions are subject to a fee of up to 1% of the transaction amount.
3Titles added to the REALTOR® Credit Card are selected from a list provided during the application process.