Share Secured Loans

Share-Secured Loans allow you to borrow money against your Share account. Our Share-Secured Loans provide a good option for borrowers with limited credit history. You can borrow up to 100% of the available balance of the share you use to secure this loan.  These loans offer a low-interest rate and flexible terms up to 120 months. 

Share-Secured Loans are perfect ways to build credit history while ensuring investment security. Loan account information is accessed through Online Banking.  

New! Family Share Secured Loan - allows first-time buyers to obtain a mortgage with just a 5% investment of their own funds – provided they have a family member willing to provide the additional 15%. When you combine the two, it equals a 20% down payment on the mortgage loan which can be beneficial since the home buyer will not be required to purchase Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).

Obtaining any loan with the Credit Union requires membership eligibility and becoming a member by opening a primary savings account.

   |       |       |       |   

Apply for a Loan

It’s easy and safe to apply for a loan online!

Already a member?

Save time by simply logging into Online Banking and clicking the “Apply for a Consumer Loan” link from the "Loans" tab.

Not yet a member?

If you would like to see if you qualify for a loan prior to becoming a member, please Click Here to start the loan application process. Please note that upon approval you will be required to complete a New Membership Application before your loan is funded.
Enjoy many features and benefits including:
  • Allow you to borrow money against your Share account
  • Quick and easy online application
  • Competitive rates
  • Flexible terms of up to 120 months 
  • No fee to apply and no annual fee
  • For the term of the loan, share savings that secure the loan must remain on deposit and cannot exceed the outstanding balance. 
  • You can borrow up to 100% of the available balance of the share you use to secure this loan.
  • Convenient payments through Online Banking
Share Secured LoansMay 1, 2016
Term Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as low as
Share-Securedup to 60 months3.00%
 120 months3.00%1
1Rate is variable. Contact us for more details.
select the row