Certificate investments (which are similar to CDs) are the perfect solution for savers who are looking for great returns - without the risk. Certificates offer a guaranteed rate of return, provide higher dividends than traditional savings or money market accounts and are federally-insured by the NCUA.
REALTORS® FCU, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union certificates can be opened online in just minutes with as little as $1,000. Our competitive rates beat some of the top banks! Standard, Jumbo and Super certificates are available (see rates tab below for details).
Open a new Certificate Account
It's easy and safe to open a new Certificate Account online! Just
log into Online Banking
and click "Open New Account" from the "Accounts" tab. Please note that the combined maximum deposit amount is $10,000.00. Should you wish to open an account(s) with an aggregate balance exceeding $10,000 do not attempt to fund your account(s) online. To fund an account exceeding the daily maximum funding limit please contact Member Care at 866.295.6038.
- Open a Certificate conveniently online
- Upon maturity, you can choose to have your certificate automatically renew at the current market rate, have the funds deposited into your REALTORS® FCU, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union savings or checking account or have funds sent to you by check.
- Enjoy free 24-hour online account access via Online Banking
- Receive convenient Electronic Statements available within Online Banking
- Access to Member Care Representatives at 866.295.6038
- Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government
||$1,000 - $249,999
||$250,000 or more
It’s easy and safe to join online. Your membership is necessary prior to opening an account. Just click Membership
to get started. During the new member application process, you can select the products you’re interested in. If you need assistance, please call a friendly Member Care Representative at 866.295.6038.