THE CREDIT UNION WELCOMES MRIS EMPLOYEES
The Credit Union was designed to meet the unique financial needs of REALTORS®, affiliated Associations and organizations like yours.
When you join,
you can take advantage of the many benefits of Credit Union membership including fee-free personal and business checking, online banking with bill pay, remote deposit capture, access to over 33,000+ Fee-Free ATMs nationwide, over 5,100 shared branch locations, low rates on auto, mortgage loans and credit cards, plus commercial loans and more! Click the links below for additional information and start enjoying your membership today!
• Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
• Free Online Banking
and Bill Pay
• 5,100 Shared Branch
Locations to make deposits, withdrawals, payments and more
• 33,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide
• Personal Accounts
for all of your banking needs
• Business Accounts
to help your business thrive
To complete your application you will need the following:
1. Routing number and account number from your current financial institution to deposit $5 into your Primary Share Savings Account. This will purchase your membership share and start your REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union membership. Don’t have a check? Use the ABA Routing Number or Credit or Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard® accepted) to fund your Primary Savings and/or eChecking accounts.
2. Driver’s License or State ID number and expiration date. If there is going to be a joint owner you will need their information as well.
3. Information to answer security questions related to your financial history based on your credit report. These questions help to verify your identity. If you have a Fraud Alert or subscribe to an identity protection service that places restrictions on your credit report please click here
Join Today! It takes just $1.00 and 15 minutes!Membership eligibility, qualifications and minimum deposit of $1 to a primary savings account are required to become a Credit Union member.