REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union is a proud partner in the National Association of REALTORS® REALTOR Benefits® Program and our membership eligibility reflects this common bond.
Our field of membership includes*:
- Members and employees of the National Association of REALTORS®
- State and Local Associations and their employees
- REALTOR®-owned Multiple Listing Services, but not their employees (unless they are NAR members)
- Institutes, Societies and Councils and their employees
- REALTOR®-owned businesses, but not their employees (unless they are NAR members)
- SentriLock employees
- Family members/household members (Grandparents, parents, spouse, brothers and sisters, children and grandchildren) and includes step relationships for parents, siblings and children and adopted children of the above groups
- Spouses of persons who die while within the field of membership of this credit union
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union employees & volunteers
In order to apply for membership, you must provide your NRDS ID or the NRDS ID of the person who qualifies you for membership.
*Eligible individuals must reside in any one of the 50 United States or US Territories.