How to Apply for Business Membership
- Your business must be one of the following: REALTOR® State & Local Association or Board, REALTOR® Institute, Society or Council, REALTOR® owned businesses
- Complete, print and submit the following:
- Review the Credit Union Business Agreement and Disclosure Agreement for your account.
- Review the Credit Union Business Rate and Fee Disclosure
- Prepare copies of photo ID's and business documentation:
- A copy of an unexpired government issued photo ID for each authorized signer
- Copies of bylaws, or articles of incorporation, or Business License, or Operating Agreement (select which applies to you)
- Copy of NRDS ID number (if applicable)
- Fund Your Account: Select the method for sending your initial $1 Primary Savings Account deposit and any other funds you wish to deposit:
Mail a Check
- Wire Transfer
- Remote Deposit
- Mail or fax the required documents to:
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union
Member Service Center
P.O. Box 1610
Herndon, VA 20171-1610
Fax: ATTN New Accounts
Upon receipt of all required documentation, your account will be opened in 3 business days.
For assistance please call a friendly Member Service Representative. We are here for you at 866.295.6038.